Skip to content

Diabolic feat. Immortal Technique – Frontlines lyrics

[Verse 1: Diabolic]

I two-step with Lucifer and ever since I started dancing
I walked a fine line between Einstein and Charles Manson
Starved as famine with my stomach growling
Like someone shouting a hundred thousand times louder than thunder pounding
Fuck around and I’ll punch your mouth in
I’m king of the mountain with my life in this project like it’s public housing
Counting on the fact I firebomb entire songs
And won’t stop until the world’s inside my palm like Viacom
Diabolic, I’ll supply the higher wattage
Via fiberoptic wire until you acquire some kind of knowledge
Cause life made me grow wiser than old-timers
Hot-headed like the Ghost Rider behind a slow driver
Sole-survivor flowing lava second nature
So don’t test, it’s best to save your breath like respirators
I’ll throw a punch at your ribs that gives your lungs asthma
And has you pouring out your guts faster than Dutchmasters
Drunk bastard past the point of no return
Like Denzel tricking Ethan Hawke into smoking sherm
Judgement overturned, holding court like Mordechai
Immortalized when I make statues bleed and portraits cry
I’ll go to war for mine, rebel army guard the border
I’m in the trenches barking orders like I’m Sergeant Slaughter
Pray to Jesus H. for mercy and plead your case
Cause on the frontlines you’re dead the second that you see my face

[Chorus: Diabolic/Immortal Technique]

This is the frontline, this is the dead zone
Barely alive or in a box is how you head home
This is the frontline, this is the life that I chose
I thought I told you motherfuckers to lock and load

This is the frontline, this is the dead zone
Barely alive or in a box is how you head home
This is the frontline, this is the life that I chose
I thought I told you motherfuckers to lock and load

[Verse 2: Immortal Technique]

Yeah they said that the success of my music was theoretic
But my revenge is sweet enough to murder diabetics
Eugenics, Procter and Gamble, credit racial science
Couldn’t produce a more progressive intellectual giant
Nephilim bury em with the bullets left in em
My heart is blacker than the children of Thomas Jefferson
Blacker than back in the days of the tar and feathering
The cancerous endocrine, the ego that’s American
The hatchet and the sticks, the fascist emblem
You can call it conspiracy theory
I don’t give a motherfuck, you could get your mother fucked
National security’s a codeword for cover-up
Hold that down, I look at character, never let the colour get to you
I got white revolutionaries like Muslims in Chechnya
Percussion dumping like the Russian Mafia over you
But even they know what it’s like when you’re fighting for sloboda
So whether Slavic or Islamic, vodka, gin, tonic
Drunken fantasies are cool son but here’s the grim logic
You niggas want to play industry and start to be rich
Until they fuck you for millions like Paul McCartney’s bitch
My lions live inside a box like Jumanji
Sikh nigga status stab you up like Indira Gandhi
So never desecrate the space on which I meditate
My thoughts rip through tank armoured metal plates
It’s thought to resonate to the spot where Moses caused the sea to separate
The place that the prophet Mohammed started to levitate
The exact moment that Jesus rose dead awake
And Siddhārtha became the Buddha that regenerates
Half a bar over but I bring it home colder than dead soldiers
Soul-controller, holder of knowledge so fuck Dianetics
I’m like the whole library kemet Annunaki genetics

[Chorus]

Be Sociable, Share!

28 Comments

1. Entropy says:

But even they know what it’s like when you’re fighting for sbubbuda. (It means”freedom” in russian)

2. Entropy says:

And also the correct lyrics is “my thoughts rip threw tank armored metal plate. I think so?

3. Anonymous says:

I bring it home colder than dead soldiers
    Soul-controller, holder of knowledge so fuck Dianetics
    I’m like the whole library in kemet with Annunaki genetics

4. Mr Awesome says:

the word your search at the end with the ? is bar.

5. S says:

He says ‘Sikh’ niggers that will stab you up like Indira Gandhi not ”sick”

6. cbvxcv says:

ITS SIKH niggas thatll stab u up like indira ghandi u fuking faggit not Sick niggas

7. factor 13 says:

this guy r beyond prophecies

8. skreg says:

“Half a bar over, but I bring it home colder than dead soldiers” . . . .

He’s referring to the song structure – he flows over the bar line in this verse, and it sounds great!

9. Anonymous says:

Actually it’s “sloboda”, slavenic word, most of the nations in Eastern Europe use it… It means “freedom”

10. Anonymous says:

its actually svabodia, he just doesnt pronounce it correctly and its a russian word which means freedom, he also refers to chechens n russians hence why its svabodia not sloboda or svaboda.

11. insidejob says:

Its svoboda here. He probably cant say it cause of the V. Its hard.

12. Dexstasy says:

What the fuck? Sloboda is correct and it’s slavic… And he says it enough loud and clear. Read the lips. He would say svoboda or what the fuck if he wanted to… He’s not retarded, he is IT. Get over it! Islam is peace!

13. Jeb says:

Sloboda – means a free settlement (not a subject to taxation) in old Russia. Used in Russian and several Eastern European languages. Derived from the word Svoboda (Свобода) – freedom. IT probably mixed it up, which is easy for a non-Russian speaker.

I’m born and raised in Russia so trust me on this. Use Wikipedia and Google translate and some fucking internetz skills to confirm.

14. Anonymous says:

annunaki genetics haha mad shit

15. Joseka says:

sloboda means freedom in bosnian, serbian, croatian and montenegrian language. i’m not sure about macedonian and slovenee but i assume they use the same word. however, beat to this song is great, words are great! respect

16. Anonymous says:

it’s “…fighting for svoboda”

17. scenestomper says:

lol he is saying Svoboda

18. Edd Singh says:

He refers 2 Sikhs who assassinated Indian prime minister indira Gandhi in d aftermath of blue star operation.

19. andre says:

not a “sloboda” but a “svoboda” it means freedom

20. Elmz says:

He says “the eagle that’s American” … not ego.

Sikh niggas that’d stab you up.. not status.

Nicely done, though. That verse could use 75 footnotes.

21. Rawrr says:

omg like anyone cares if its wrong like damn just go to youtube n listen to the motherfucking song dammit!!!

22. dlegend says:

damn…immortal technique z so sick man.,dat dude is da ILLeSt

23. Fiber supplements permit you to consume more fiber without taking in any
    (or extremely couple of) calories. You aren’t the only one having difficulty with undesirable weight, so strive!
    This is likewise referred to as hila or brindell berry.

24. Ofelia says:

Right here is the perfect website for anybody who wants
    to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its
    almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).

You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject which
    has been written about for years. Great stuff, just excellent!

Leave a Correction/Comment (All fields are optional)